Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Weekend is done

Why do weekends go so fast? Especially when we did nothing? I've had 3 hours naps both days, which I needed desparately, did 1 load of laundry and went to church. That's pretty much it. I feel like a total coach potato, but we were gone last weekend to Texas and we had company the weekend before and August was just crazy busy. So I guess we're entitled to it.

I think the progesterone is really kicking my butt. Besides the emotional roller coaster, I'm also exhausted and crampy. The only difference from the other cycles is that the cramps appear to be more central as opposed to on the sides. I also think that could be because I didn't create any eggs this cycle since it was a frozen embryo transfer. No clue. I sure hope I can make it through this workweek to the next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment