Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hanging in there

My emotions are all over the place. I had this reaction to the progesterone last time too. I just get overwhelmed easily and my poor husband is the brunt of it. I'm hoping that some sleep this weekend will help matters. I did get to talk to my best friend last night (she lives far away now) and she said we need to start planning some girls trips. That made me feel better. I miss her terribly and love traveling so that was a help. Her Mom is ill right now though so I'm not sure how soon we can do our trips.

Speaking of traveling, you may wonder about the title of the blog. Traveling is something hubby and I LOVE! We were married in Scotland and both of us have traveled quite a bit. We were planning a trip to New Zealand for November but that's on hold right now. The job situations and family situations necessitate that. So...I'm off to try to relax and keep this 2 week wait to find out if it works at bay by distracting myself (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment