Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bleeding

I haven't updated because I frankly don't like what's been going on. I came home early from work on Friday because I had brown spotting. The nurse line at the RE's office said don't worry unless you're soaking a pad an hour. Well I went to bed and it stopped before 5pm. All good until I woke up Sunday morning. I had light pink bleeding (not spotting). It stopped again before noon. This is driving me crazy. And I have a jam packed week ahead but I still think the ultrasound on the 15th can't get here fast enough. I sure hope everything is OK but there really is no way to know until the ultrasound. And there really is nothing anyone can do either. I'm on tons of progesterone support and that's about the only thing they can do to stop an early pregnancy loss is if your progesterone is low. That's not a problem. So I try not to stress for another 11 days when we hopefully will get to hear a wonderful heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment